Dai Manuel is a super dad, dating his wife, with a lead by example way of living and a contagious personality, who is on a mission to positively impact one million role models around the globe to lead a FUN-ctionally fit life through education, encouragement, and community. He is an award-winning digital thought leader and author, Distinguished Toastmaster & keynote speaker, former partner and Chief Operating Officer of a multi-million dollar retail company, and a sought after lifestyle mentor and executive performance coach. Dai knows the struggle of the juggle and keeping his health and happiness a priority. He models his work based on 5 F’s: Fitness, Family, Faith, and Finances with an overarching roof of FUN, built on a rock-solid foundation of Health.
This conversation will have you thinking about…
- The possibilities of being a full-time traveler with your family - yes, it’s not just for young and single people!
- What does it mean to be a great man
- How the fear of not changing can be the catalyst for figuring out how to change
Connect with Dai on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn @daimanuel or visit https://www.daimanuel.com/
Enjoyed listening to Jen? Find her on the following shows during the off season:
- Holding Down the Fort Podcast https://holdingdownthefortpodcast.com/
- The Filipino American Woman Project http://tfawproject.com/
- The Thoughtful Entrepreneur (starting at ep. 500) https://upmyinfluence.com/podcast/500-new-year-new-show-with-josh-elledge-and-jen-amos/
For more updates on Jen, visit http://jenamoscreates.com/