Michelle is an empowerment coach helping high-achieving women around the world to go from powerless to powerful in every aspect of life including love, business and mindset. Michelle's expert advice can be found in various media outlets such as Forbes, Cosmopolitan, and Insider. Her new book Power Love Dating has just been released and is a real-world guide to empowered love. Michelle lives in Canada with her partner Tommy and their toddler Isabella.
This conversation will have you thinking about…
- Choosing the person that you want to be in a relationship
- What it means to finally, “truly settle in” after a lifetime of the living a nomadic / gypsy life
- Your impulses - how they actually may NOT be your calling or what you want or need.
- How the in-between is our access to going from powerless to powerful.
Connect with Michelle at http://www.michellebaxo.com/ join her group for empowered women https://www.facebook.com/groups/empoweredwomenelevating/ or download her free resource on how to "Go from PowerLESS to PowerFUL… in every aspect of your life," at https://michellebaxo.lpages.co/changing-the-way-we-are-loved-sign-up/
Enjoyed listening to Jen? Find her on the following shows during the off season:
- Holding Down the Fort Podcast https://holdingdownthefortpodcast.com/
- The Filipino American Woman Project http://tfawproject.com/
- The Thoughtful Entrepreneur (starting at ep. 500) https://upmyinfluence.com/podcast/500-new-year-new-show-with-josh-elledge-and-jen-amos/
For more updates on Jen, visit http://jenamoscreates.com/