“Sales teams stutter without Jason Cutter.” CEO of Cutter Consulting Group and founder of the Authentic Persuasion methodology, Jason is a sales success architect. He works with sales managers and sales reps, helping them craft, hone, and refine their sales infrastructure. Everything from training, to scripting, to CRM systems Jason’s goal is to take people from Order Taker to Quota Breaker.
This conversation will have you thinking about:
- The value in focusing on your strengths and hiring your weaknesses
- How social distancing has affected the way we conduct sales and manage sales teams
- What is authentic persuasion and how it is more effective than your typical sales strategy?
- To choose joy over happiness
Enjoyed listening to Jen? Find her on the following shows during the off season:
- Holding Down the Fort Podcast https://holdingdownthefortpodcast.com/
- The Filipino American Woman Project http://tfawproject.com/
- The Thoughtful Entrepreneur (starting at ep. 500) https://upmyinfluence.com/podcast/500-new-year-new-show-with-josh-elledge-and-jen-amos/
For more updates on Jen, visit http://jenamoscreates.com/