Welcome to Jeneric Conversations, where it’s my intention to have you eavesdrop on my conversations with some incredible people in hopes that you’ll say, “Wow… I needed this.”
I’m Jen Amos and, if it’s not obvious already, I named this show after myself! “Jeneric” is a combination of my name “Jen” and the word “generic.” “Generic” is defined as: the characteristic of or relating to a class or group of things; not specific. My intention for this show is to engage in relatable conversations with universal lessons from everyday individuals.
This show is for you if…
- You're the kind of person that says, “I’m stuck, but not for long.”
- You consider yourself an introspective and proactive individual that’s actively seeking the next piece of inspiration to get you out of your temporary funk.
- You like to focus on what you can control.
- You consider the past as lessons and gifts that I can apply to today and tomorrow.
- You like to take what you’ve learned from others’ stories and personal discoveries and apply it to your life.
Be the first to get updated on the next episode: https://bit.ly/jeneric-newsletter
Get the "I Needed This" kind of resources: http://jenericconversations.com/
Connect with Jen Amos Instagram/Twitter/Facebook: @thejenamos or check out her latest projects at https://linktr.ee/jenamoscreates